Street Side Foods does everything it can to keep everyone safe. We are trained like all restaurants with the health department with the regular procedures that we do on a daily basis. We understand the panic with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) but we wanted to share a few things with everyone:
- Our food truck and commissary are inspected by the NE health dept regularly
- We have sanitizer buckets as well as hand sanitizer in our food truck at ALL times
- We have a hand washing station and our hands are always clean
- We only serve our food on single use plates with single use silverware
- We always wear gloves when preparing each order
- We are a very clean and safe truck to eat at!
Please support us and all local businesses during this difficult time.
Thanks – Streetside Foods Teams