Pick a Food Truck to Cater Your EventFebruary 28, 2020
How to Throw the Ultimate (Safe) Quarantine PartyMay 7, 2020
Street Side Foods does everything it can to keep everyone safe. We are trained like all restaurants with the health department with the regular procedures that we do on a daily basis. We understand the panic with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) but we wanted to share a few things with everyone:
- Our food truck and commissary are inspected by the NE health dept regularly
- We have sanitizer buckets as well as hand sanitizer in our food truck at ALL times
- We have a hand washing station and our hands are always clean
- We only serve our food on single use plates with single use silverware
- We always wear gloves when preparing each order
- We are a very clean and safe truck to eat at!
Please support us and all local businesses during this difficult time.
Thanks – Streetside Foods Teams